We performed a site update on April 16, 2013. Please let the admin know if you User_talk:Admin#APRIL_16.2C_2013 encounter any issues. All updates have been performed.
From BR Bullpen
David Travis Fryman
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 1", Weight 194 lb.
- High School Tate High School
 Biographical Information
In 2008 Hall of Fame voting, a couple voters thought enough of him to vote for him.
 Notable Achievements
- 5-time AL All-Star (1992-1994, 1996 & 2000)
- AL Gold Glove Winner (2000/3B)
- AL Silver Slugger Award Winner (1992/SS)
- 2-time AL At Bats Leader (1992 & 1994)
- 20-Home Run Seasons: 7 (1991-1993, 1996-1998 & 2000)
- 100 RBI Seasons: 3 (1996, 1997 & 2000)
 Year-By-Year Minor League Managerial Record
|2008||Mahoning Valley Scrappers||New York-Penn League||31-44||12th||Cleveland Indians|
|2009||Mahoning Valley Scrappers||New York-Penn League||49-27||1st||Cleveland Indians||Lost League Finals|
|2010||Mahoning Valley Scrappers||New York-Penn League||30-46||13th||Cleveland Indians|
 Further Reading
- Rick Sorci: "Baseball Profile: Third Baseman Travis Fryman," Baseball Digest (October 1994), p. 47
- Paul Hoynes (The Cleveland Plain Dealer): "Travis Fryman Turns a New Leaf With the Indians," Baseball Digest (June 1998), pp. 42-44