David Travis Fryman
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 1", Weight 194 lb.
- High School Tate High School
- Debut July 7, 1990
- Final Game September 29, 2002
- Born March 25, 1969 in Lexington, KY USA
In the 2008 Hall of Fame voting, a couple of voters thought enough of him to vote for him.
- 5-time AL All-Star (1992-1994, 1996 & 2000)
- AL Gold Glove Winner (2000/3B)
- AL Silver Slugger Award Winner (1992/SS)
- 2-time AL At Bats Leader (1992 & 1994)
- 20-Home Run Seasons: 7 (1991-1993, 1996-1998 & 2000)
- 100 RBI Seasons: 3 (1996, 1997 & 2000)
Year-By-Year Minor League Managerial Record
|2008||Mahoning Valley Scrappers||New York-Penn League||31-44||12th||Cleveland Indians|
|2009||Mahoning Valley Scrappers||New York-Penn League||49-27||1st||Cleveland Indians||Lost League Finals|
|2010||Mahoning Valley Scrappers||New York-Penn League||30-46||13th||Cleveland Indians|
|2015||Mahoning Valley Scrappers||New York-Penn League||31-44||13th(t)||Cleveland Indians|
- Paul Hoynes: "Travis Fryman Turns a New Leaf With the Indians", Baseball Digest, June 1998, pp. 42-44. 
- Rick Sorci: "Baseball Profile: Third Baseman Travis Fryman", Baseball Digest, October 1994, p. 47.