From BR Bullpen
Angelo John Giuliani
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 11", Weight 175 lb.
- High School Saint Thomas Academy
- Debut April 18, 1936
- Final Game October 3, 1943
- Born November 24, 1912 in St. Paul, MN USA
- Died October 8, 2004 in St. Paul, MN USA
 Biographical Information
When asked who the toughest pitcher he faced, Tony Guiliani wrote:
"I was the catcher for the St. Louis Browns when Bob Feller pitched his first major league game in 1936 for the Cleveland Indians - [he] K.O.'d 15. I had 1 for 4. I beat him later in the season with a 2 for 3. Drove in tying run and scored the winning run in xtra innings. Regards, A.G. P.S. He was one of the best of our era."