Anthony John Brizzolara
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 5", Weight 215 lb.
- School University of Texas at Austin
- High school Beloit Memorial High School
- Debut May 19, 1979
- Final Game September 28, 1984
- Born January 14, 1957 in Santa Monica, CA USA
Tony Brizzolara pitched three seasons in the major leagues, all with the Atlanta Braves.
As a rookie in 1979, he made 19 starts in 20 games, going 6-9 with a 5.28 ERA, the third-highest in the National League for a pitcher with over 100 innings that season. He then spent the next few years in the minors, only coming back in 1983, as a reliever. In 14 games, he had a win and a save and an ERA of 3.54 in 20 1/3 innings. He came back in 1984, but didn't do as well. In 10 games, including 4 starts, his ERA was 5.28 and his record 1-2.