From BR Bullpen
Tom Stephen Morgan
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 2", Weight 195 lb.
- High School El Monte High School
- Debut April 20, 1951
- Final Game June 8, 1963
- Born May 20, 1930 in El Monte, CA USA
- Died January 13, 1987 in Anaheim, CA USA
 Biographical Information
Tom Morgan began his pro career in 1949. He missed half the 1952 season and all of 1953 due to military service. He pitched 12 seasons in the majors, mainly as a reliever.
After retiring, Morgan was a minor league pitching instructor for the Los Angeles Angels in 1964 and 1965. He managed the Idaho Falls Angels for part of 1966, then returned to his coaching duties in 1967 and 1968. Morgan managed the San Jose Bees for part of 1969, then scouted for the New York Yankees in 1971. He returned to the Angels as a coach on the big league staff from 1972 to 1974. He was a coach for the San Diego Padres in 1975, the New York Yankees in 1979, and the Angels yet again from 1981 to 1983.
 Notable Achievements
- Won three World Series with the New York Yankees (1951, 1952 & 1956; he did not play in the 1952 World Series)