From BR Bullpen
Thomas Samuel Angley
- Bats Left, Throws Right
- Height 5' 8", Weight 190 lb.
- School Georgia Institute of Technology
- Debut April 23, 1929
- Final Game April 30, 1929
- Born October 2, 1904 in Baltimore, MD USA
- Died October 26, 1952 in Wichita, KS USA
 Biographical Information
Tom Angley was on the field when Pete Mann of the Macon Peaches died in a 1927 game. Angley was leading off first, leading the catcher to call for outside pitches from Tom Farrell. After two such pitches, Mann stepped in further, to be fatally hit by a pitch that curved late.