From BR Bullpen
Todd Randolph Hundley
- Bats Both, Throws Right
- Height 5' 11", Weight 185 lb.
- High School William Fremd High School
- Debut May 18, 1990
- Final Game September 27, 2003
- Born May 27, 1969 in Martinsville, VA USA
 Biographical Information
- His father, Randy Hundley, was the starting catcher on the 1969 Cubs and has occasionally done color duties for the team's radio team when Ron Santo couldn't be there.
- While a Cub, he gave a fan in Wrigley the finger. Unfortunately for him, he did this while the TV cameras were on him. Even worse, he wasn't hitting at all when he did it. He'd had some problems with the boo birds before this, but for the rest of his days in Chicago he was booed all the time.
- Hit a home run on opening day four seasons in a row-between 1994 and 1997.
- Had a cameo in a sketch on Saturday Night Live, 12/13/97.
 Notable Achievements
- 1992 Topps All-Star Rookie Team
- 2-time NL All-Star (1996 & 1997)
- 30-HR Seasons: 2 (1996 & 1997)
- 40-HR Seasons: 1 (1996)
- 100-RBI Seasons: 1 (1996)