From BR Bullpen
Todd Anthony Greene
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 10", Weight 195 lb.
- School Georgia Southern University
- Debut July 30, 1996
- Final Game October 1, 2006
- Born May 8, 1971 in Augusta, GA USA
 Biographical Information
Todd Greene was a star outfielder in college at Georgia Southern University. He finished his college career third all-time in NCAA Division I with 88 home runs. He is still #3 as of 2009. Greene was drafted in the 12th round of the 1993 amateur draft by the California Angels. In 1995 he hit 40 homers in the minors while with the Midland Angels (26) and Vancouver Canadians (14).
In 2008 Greene was a scout for the San Diego Padres, and in 2009 was a quality assurance coach for the Tampa Bay Rays. In 2010 he was a scout for the Seattle Mariners and in 2011 is a major league scout for the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Greene holds the all-time record for the most career home runs by a player with more home runs than walks (71 HR, 67 BB). The previous record-holder was Bill Schroeder (61/58).
- 1993 Player of the Year Southern Conference
- 1993 Southern Conference All-Star Outfielder
- 1993 3rd team College All-American OF
- 1993 MVP Northwest League Boise Hawks
- 1993 Northwest League All-Star OF
- 1993 Baseball America's Short-Season A All-Star OF
- 1994 MVP California League Lake Elsinore Storm
- 1994 California Angels Minor League Player of the Year
- 1995 Texas League All-Star Catcher Midland Angels
- 1995 California Angels Minor League Player of the Year
- 1995 Baseball America's Double-A All-Star DH
- 1995 Baseball America's 1st team Minor League All-Star C
- 1997 Pacific Coast League All-Star C Vancouver Canadians
- 1997 Baseball America's Triple-A All-Star C