From BR Bullpen
Thomas Fitzgerald Healy
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 0", Weight 172 lb.
- School University of Pittsburgh
- Debut July 13, 1915
- Final Game October 3, 1916
- Born October 30, 1895 in Altoona, PA USA
- Died January 15, 1974 in Cleveland, OH USA
 Biographical Information
Thomas Healy was at the University of Pittsburgh at the same time as Ken Crawford and Johnny Miljus. Crawford and Miljus broke into the majors in the Federal League, while Healy came to the American League.
He is one of four major leaguers (through 2008) with the last name "Healy".
He was only 19 when he came to the majors, at a time when Connie Mack was dismantling the great A's teams from earlier in the decade.