From BR Bullpen
Thaddeus Stanley Lepcio
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 10", Weight 177 lb.
- School Seton Hall University
- High School Proctor High School (Utica)
- Debut April 15, 1952
- Final Game September 11, 1961
- Born July 28, 1929 in Utica, NY USA
 Biographical Information
Ted Lepcio was once unfairly described in 1960 by his Philadelphia Phillies manager Eddie Sawyer as "...the worst Major League player I've ever seen". Lepcio nonetheless enjoyed a 10-year major league career and, although his career numbers were by no means extraordinary, they were far from being the worst.
 Further Reading
- Tom Harkins: "Ted Lepcio", in Mark Armour and Bill Nowlin, eds.: Red Sox Baseball in the Days of Ike and Elvis: The Red Sox of the 1950s, SABR, Phoenix, AZ, 2012, pp. 200-204. ISBN 978-1933599243
 Related Sites
- The Untold Saga of Jimmy Piersall (article about Lepcio and Piersall as rookie roommates) The Southpaw