Taylor Mark Tankersley
- Bats Left, Throws Left
- Height 6' 2", Weight 225 lb.
- School University of Alabama
- High School Warren Central High School
- Debut June 3, 2006
- Final Game August 16, 2010
- Born March 7, 1983 in Missoula, MT, USA
In his major league debut versus the Colorado Rockies, he combined with Ricky Nolasco in pitching a shutout. Tankersley pitched the final inning giving up one hit and striking out one batter in a Marlins 13-0 win.
Tankersley has an unusual pitching motion that sees him bend his right leg in the air as he steps towards the batter; his right foot is perpendicular to the ground for a second, before he rights it and steps forward. The hitch is most visible when he is pitching with the bases empty, although it also occurs when he is performing a slide-step motion with runners on base.