We performed a site update on April 16, 2013. Please let the admin know if you User_talk:Admin#APRIL_16.2C_2013 encounter any issues. All updates have been performed.
From BR Bullpen
Stephen Christopher Trachsel
(The Rain Delay)
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 4", Weight 205 lb.
- School California State University, Long Beach
- Debut September 19, 1993
- Final Game June 7, 2008
- Born October 31, 1970 in Oxnard, CA USA
 Biographical Information
He won 13 games in the minors in both 1992 and 1993.
He had a well-deserved reputation as one of the slowest-working pitchers in baseball, and because of this has earned the name "the Human Rain Delay" (which had previously been attributed to Mike Hargrove for his propensity to take endless time making adjustment between pitches while batting; the two never got to face one another, though).
 Notable Achievements
- NL All-Star (1996)
- 15 Wins Seasons: 3 (1998, 2003 & 2006)
- 200 Innings Pitched Seasons: 7 (1996-2000, 2003 & 2004)
 Further Reading
- Tyler Kepner:" Trachsel Takes a Pounding, and Then Gets Ripped", The New York Times, May 18, 2001, p. D1.