From BR Bullpen
Steven Earl McCatty
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 3", Weight 205 lb.
 Biographical Information
In 1989, Steve McCatty played for the Fort Myers Sun Sox of the Senior Professional Baseball Association.He went 5-6 for the club. In 1990, McCatty was 1-2 with a 4.71 ERA for the Sun Sox when the league folded.
McCatty and Sammy Stewart were the two pitchers involved in the famous "rounded-off ERA" controversy at the end of the 1981 season. Major league baseball at the end of each season used to round off innings pitched to the nearest inning, until that turned out to alter the outcome of the 1981 championship for the lowest ERA.
- 1997-1998 Pitching coach West Michigan Whitecaps
- 2002 Pitching coach Detroit Tigers
- 2006 Pitching coach New Orleans Zephyrs
- 2008 Pitching coach Columbus Clippers
- 2009 Pitching coach Syracuse Chiefs
 Notable Achievements
- AL Wins Leader (1981)
- AL Shutouts Leader (1981)
- 200 Innings Pitched Seasons: 1 (1980)