From BR Bullpen
Stephen Lee Luebber
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 3", Weight 195 lb.
- High School Joplin High School
- Debut June 27, 1971
- Final Game September 29, 1981
- Born July 9, 1949 in Clinton, MO USA
 Biographical Information
In 1989, Steve Luebber played for the Fort Myers Sun Sox of the Senior Professional Baseball Association. In 1990, he pitched for the Fort Myers Sun Sox. He was 1-1 with a 3.07 ERA in 6 games when the league folded.
Luebber was a coach in the San Diego Padres chain for seven years and the Baltimore Orioles system for four years prior to coaching the minors for the Texas Rangers in 1995. He was also a coach in the Florida Marlins organization from 1998 to 2000.
His son Wyatt Luebber played for Western Illinois University.
- 1995-1997 Roving pitching instructor Texas Rangers
- 1998 Pitching coach Kane County Cougars
- 2001-2002 Pitching coach Tulsa Drillers
- 2003-2005 Pitching coach Frisco RoughRiders
- 2006 Pitching coach Burlington Bees
- 2007-2014 Pitching coach Wilmington Blue Rocks