From BR Bullpen
Steven Michael Farr
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 11", Weight 200 lb.
- School Charles County Community College, American University
- High School DeMatha High School
- Debut May 16, 1984
- Final Game August 8, 1994
- Born December 12, 1956 in Cheverly, MD USA
 Biographical Information
Steve Farr is one of only two players to come from American University in Washington, DC, along with Mark Smith, who was drafted a year later and came to the majors a year earlier. In 1990, despite having a 1.98 ERA over 57 appearances which included 13 wins, Farr did not receive a single vote for the Cy Young Award.
 Notable Achievements
- 30 Saves Seasons: 1 (1992)
- Won a World Series with the Kansas City Royals in 1985 (he did not play in the World Series)