From BR Bullpen
Stephen Bradley Dillard
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 1", Weight 180 lb.
- School University of Mississippi
- High School Saltillo High School
- Debut September 28, 1975
- Final Game October 3, 1982
- Born February 8, 1951 in Memphis, TN USA
 Biographical Information
Steve Dillard was criticized for lacking defensive skills of a major league second-baseman, although his statistics do not really bear that out. His best years were 1976 with the Boston Red Sox (.275) when as a rookie he shared the second base chores with Denny Doyle and 1979 with the Chicago Cubs (.283) when he shared that job with Ted Sizemore. In 1980, the Cubs tried him at third base but he lacked the arm and slipped to .225 offensively. He ended his career with a September call-up for the Chicago White Sox in 1982.
- 1989-1990 Minor league infield instructor Houston Astros
- 1995 Coach Rockford Cubbies
- 2006 Coach Swing of the Quad Cities
- 2007 Coach Palm Beach Cardinals