We performed a site update on April 16, 2013. Please let the admin know if you User_talk:Admin#APRIL_16.2C_2013 encounter any issues. All updates have been performed.
St. Petersburg, FL
From BR Bullpen
St. Petersburg is located on the west coast of Florida, on a peninsula between the Gulf of Mexico to the west and Tampa Bay to the east. Tampa, FL is located across the bay, and Bradenton, FL to the south, across the bay's inlet; Clearwater, FL is immediately to the north. The name Tampa Bay that is used by various sports teams including the Tampa Bay Rays represents the entire metropolitan area formed by those cities. St. Petersburg is home to Eckerd College and St. Petersburg Junior College.
 Teams that have played here
- St. Petersburg Saints, Florida State League (1920-1928, 1955-1965)
- St. Petersburg Saints, Florida International League (1947-1954)
- St. Petersburg Cardinals, Florida State League (1966-1996)
- St. Petersburg Pelicans, Senior Professional Baseball Association (1989-1990)
- St. Petersburg Devil Rays, Florida State League (1997-2000)
- Tampa Bay Devil Rays, American League (1998-2007)
- Tampa Bay Rays, American League (2008-present)