Scott Patrick Sheldon
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 3", Weight 185 lb.
- School University of Houston
- High School Clear Lake High School (Houston)
- Debut May 18, 1997
- Final Game October 5, 2001
- Born November 28, 1968 in Hammond, IN USA
Scott Sheldon of the Texas Rangers played all nine positions in one game on September 6, 2000. He is one of only four players to accomplish this feat in a big league game; Shane Halter, Bert Campaneris, and Cesar Tovar are the other three. In Sheldon's pitching appearance in the game, one third of an inning, he struck out Jeff Liefer, while at the plate he was 1 for 2 as the Rangers lost 13-1 to the Chicago White Sox.