We performed a site update on April 16, 2013. Please let the admin know if you User_talk:Admin#APRIL_16.2C_2013 encounter any issues. All updates have been performed.
From BR Bullpen
Scott Houston McGregor
- Bats Both, Throws Left
- Height 6' 1", Weight 190 lb.
- High School El Segundo High School
- Debut September 19, 1976
- Final Game April 27, 1988
- Born January 18, 1954 in Inglewood, CA USA
 Biographical Information
Scott McGregor had a successful pitching career of 13 years in the major leagues, all with the Baltimore Orioles. He had a lifetime record of 138-108, with a record of 20-8 in 1980. He pitched 34 innings in two World Series with an ERA of 2.12. An All-Star in 1981, he was twice sixth in the Cy Young Award voting.
After retiring as a player, McGregor worked as a minister in the Baltimore area before returning to baseball as a coach.
- 2002 Pitching coach Aberdeen IronBirds
- 2003-2005 Pitching coach Frederick Keys
- 2006-2007 Pitching coach Bowie BaySox
- 2008-2011 Pitching coach Aberdeen IronBirds
- 2010 Pitching Coach Chinese national team - 2010 Asian Games
- 2012 Pitching rehabilitation coordinator, Baltimore Orioles
 Notable Achievements
- 1974 Pitcher of the Year International League Syracuse Chiefs
- AL All-Star (1981)
- 15 Wins Seasons: 4 (1978, 1980, 1983 & 1984)
- 20 Wins Seasons: 1 (1980)
- 200 Innings Pitched Seasons: 6 (1978, 1980, 1982, 1983, 1985 & 1986)
- Won a World Series with the Baltimore Orioles in 1983