From BR Bullpen
Robert Allen Nen
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 4", Weight 200 lb.
- High School Los Alamitos High School
- Debut April 10, 1993
- Final Game September 28, 2002
- Born November 28, 1969 in San Pedro, CA USA
 Biographical Information
Son of Dick Nen, Robb Nen was the first member of the Florida Marlins to ever record 100 saves. Robb retired with 314 lifetime major league saves. He has four more saves than Goose Gossage and fourteen more than Bruce Sutter, although their usage pattern was completely different, so they are not truly comparable. He retired with 206 saves as a member of the San Francisco Giants and 108 with Florida. As of 2015, he remains the all-time leader for both teams.
In World Series play, he recorded four saves, as a member of the Marlins' Championship team in 1997 and with the San Francisco Giants in the 2002 World Series. Those were his last professional pitching appearances, as injuries forced him to miss both the 2003 and 2004 seasons, after which he retired.
 Notable Achievements
- 3-time NL All-Star (1998, 1999 & 2002)
- NL Reliever of the Year Award Winner (2001)
- NL Saves Leader (2001)
- 30 Saves Seasons: 7 (1996-2002)
- 40 Saves Seasons: 4 (1998 & 2000-2002)
- Won a World Series with the Florida Marlins in 1997