Robert Michael Picciolo
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 2", Weight 185 lb.
- School Santa Monica College, Pepperdine University
- High School Westchester High School (Los Angeles)
- Debut April 9, 1977
- Final Game October 6, 1985
- Born February 4, 1953 in Santa Monica, CA USA
He became manager of the Spokane Indians shortly after his playing career ended and held the job in 1986 and 1987. He was a coach with the San Diego Padres in the early 1990s. He was a roving instructor in the Los Angeles Angels minor league system from 2006 to 2010. In 2011 Picciolo was named the Angels bench coach. He would stay in that role through the end of the 2013 season.
Rob had the mixed blessing of being Robin Yount's backup for two seasons with the Milwaukee Brewers in 1982 and 1983. Although he played sparingly, he did have the opportunity to go the World Series in 1982. As a player, Picciolo had extremely low walk rates.