Richard Devin Peters
- Bats Both, Throws Right
- Height 5' 9", Weight 170 lb.
- School Arizona State University
- High School Dominguez High School
- Debut September 8, 1979
- Final Game June 29, 1986
- Born November 21, 1955 in Lynwood, CA USA
In 1990, Peters played for the Sun City Rays of the Senior Professional Baseball Association. He played in 11 games and was batting .118 when the league folded. He then was hired as manager of the 1990 Auburn Astros.
- 1991-1992 Coach Burlington Astros
Year-By-Year Minor League Managerial Record
|1990||Auburn Astros||New York-Penn League||31-46||11th||Houston Astros|