We performed a site update on April 16, 2013. Please let the admin know if you User_talk:Admin#APRIL_16.2C_2013 encounter any issues. All updates have been performed.
From BR Bullpen
John Joseph Murray
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 10½", Weight 190 lb.
- School Lock Haven University of Pennsylvania, University of Notre Dame
- Debut June 16, 1906
- Final Game October 3, 1917
- Born March 4, 1884 in Arnot, PA USA
- Died December 4, 1958 in Sayre, PA USA
 Biographical Information
Outfielder Red Murray was one of John McGraw's players on the New York Giants for years, appearing in the 1911-13 World Series. However, he was at least as good a hitter in his years with the St. Louis Cardinals before he came to the Giants.
He led the league in home runs and was second in RBI in 1909. He was second in the league in stolen bases from 1908 to 1910.