From BR Bullpen
Raymond Michael Sadecki
- Bats Left, Throws Left
- Height 5' 11", Weight 180 lb.
 Biographical Information
Lefthander Ray Sadecki pitched for 18 major league seasons, compiling a record of 135-131. He won 20 games for the 1964 St. Louis Cardinals but never again came close to that mark. He was the winning pitcher and had a run-scoring single in Game 1 of the 1964 World Series.
Ray was traded from the Cardinals to the San Francisco Giants for Orlando Cepeda on May 8, 1966. The trade occurred right after the two teams played each other in the final game at the original Busch Stadium.
- 1992 Coach Peoria Chiefs
 Notable Achievements
- 15 Wins Seasons: 1 (1964)
- 20 Wins Seasons: 1 (1964)
- 200 Innings Pitched Seasons: 3 (1961, 1964 & 1968)
- 200 Strikeouts Seasons: 1 (1968)
- Won a World Series with the St. Louis Cardinals in 1964