From BR Bullpen
On July 15, 2007, the Phillies lost their 10,000th game. They were the first professional sports team to have dropped so many and were 319 ahead of the next club, the Braves. Philadelphia had won 8,810 games.
 Further Reading
- Robert Gordon: "Then Bowa Said to Schmidt…": The Best Phillies Stories Ever Told, Triumph Books, Chicago, IL, 2013. ISBN 978-1-60078-801-7
- Donald Honig: The Philadelphia Phillies: An Illustrated History, Simon & Schuster, New York, NY, 1992. ISBN 0671761072
- David M. Jordan: Occasional Glory: The History of the Philadelphia Phillies, McFarland, Jefferson, NC, 2012 (originally published in 2002). ISBN 978-0-7864-7028-0
- Frederick G. Lieb and Stan Baumgartner: The Philadelphia Phillies, Kent State University Press, Kent, OH, 2009 (originally published in 1953).
- Rich Westcott and Frank Bilovsky: The Phillies Encyclopedia, Temple University Press, Philadelphia, PA, 2004.
- Rich Westcott: Philadelphia Phillies Past & Present, MVP Books, Osceola, WI, 2010.
- Rich Westcott: Tales from the Philadelphia Phillies Dugout: A Collection of the Greatest Phillies Stories Ever Told, Sports Publishing LLC, Champaign, IL, 2012.
- Rich Westcott: Philadelphia's Top 50 Baseball Players, University of Nebraska Press, Lincoln, NE, 2013. ISBN 978-0-8032-4340-8
- Rich Westcott: "Philadelphia Phillies", in Morris Levin, ed.: From Swampoodle to South Philly: Baseball in Philadelphia and the Delaware Valley, The National Pastime, SABR, 2013, pp. 141-147.
- Peter Filichia: Green Cathedrals: The Ultimate Celebrations of All 273 Major League and Negro League Ballparks Past and Present, Addison Wesley Publishing Company, 1993
- John Thorn: Total Baseball, Total Sports Publishing, 1989, 1995
|MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL|
|Postseasons | Awards | Ballparks | Minor Leagues|