From BR Bullpen
Peter J. Donnelly
- Bats Unknown, Throws Unknown
- Height Unknown, Weight Unknown
- Debut May 13, 1871
- Final Game October 30, 1874
- Born October 8, 1849 in Philadelphia, PA USA
- Died October 1, 1890 in Jersey City, NJ USA
 Biographical Information
Pete Donnelly played in the National Association in 1871, 1873 and 1874, with three different teams.
Donnelly was born in Philadelphia and eventually played for the 1874 Philadelphia Whites. However, before that he was with the 1871 Fort Wayne Kekiongas and the 1873 Washington Blue Legs. He played a variety of outfield and infield positions, appearing more often at shortstop than at any other single position.