We performed a site update on April 16, 2013. Please let the admin know if you User_talk:Admin#APRIL_16.2C_2013 encounter any issues. All updates have been performed.
From BR Bullpen
Floyd John Scott
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 11½", Weight 175 lb.
- School Saint Mary's College of California
- Debut April 13, 1926
- Final Game September 27, 1928
- Born December 21, 1898 in Woodland, CA USA
- Died May 3, 1953 in Daly City, CA USA
 Biographical Information
At the beginning of the 1928 season, the Boston Braves reduced the huge dimensions of Braves Field by putting bleachers in LF. Pete Scott thought this was a great idea. In one three game series, June 7-9, Pete blasted 5 home runs. For his other 205 games, he only managed 3 home runs.