From BR Bullpen
Paul John Quantrill (Q)
- Bats Left, Throws Right
- Height 6' 1", Weight 185 lb.
- School University of Wisconsin-Madison
- High School Okemos High School
- Debut July 20, 1992
- Final Game September 27, 2005
- Born November 3, 1968 in London, ON CAN
 Biographical Information
Paul Quantrill played in the Majors from 1992 until 2005 as a pitcher with Boston Red Sox, the Philadelphia Phillies, the Toronto Blue Jays, the Los Angeles Dodgers, the New York Yankees, the San Diego Padres and the Florida Marlins.
Quantrill was first drafted in 1986 in the 26th round by the Los Angeles Dodgers, and went again in the sixth round in 1989 by the Boston Red Sox. His first appearance with the Red Sox was on July 20, 1992.
Paul Quantrill announced his retirement on March 4, 2006 effective after the 2006 World Baseball Classic. He was inducted into the Canadian Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum on June 19, 2010. He coached for Canada in the 2010 World Junior Championship.
In 2013 Quantrill was a consultant for the Blue Jays.
 Notable Achievements
- AL All-Star (2001)
- 4-time League Games Pitched Leader (2001/AL, 2002/NL, 2003/NL & 2004/AL)