Paul Lo Duca
From BR Bullpen
Paul Anthony Lo Duca
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 10", Weight 185 lb.
- School Arizona State University
- High School Apollo High School (Glendale)
- Debut June 21, 1998
- Final Game September 27, 2008
- Born April 12, 1972 in Brooklyn, NY USA
 Biographical Information
Lo Duca was listed in the Mitchell Report; he later apologized for his "mistakes in judgment".
On July 31, 2008, Lo Duca was released by the Washington Nationals. At the time of his release Lo Duca was hitting .230 with 12 RBIs. He was picked up by the Florida Marlins and played 21 games for them, hitting .294, then retired. However, he tried a comeback in 2010, siging a minor league contract with the Colorado Rockies, but did not make it back to the big leagues.
Lo Duca has been calling games on ESPN for the 2011 CWS Super Regionals 2012 CWS Super Regionals 2013 CWS Regionals and 2013 CWS Super Regionals. In his first year of eligibility for the Hall of Fame in 2014, he failed to receive a single vote and dropped off the ballot.
 Notable Achievements
- 4-time NL All-Star (2003-2006)
- 20-Home Run Seasons: 1 (2001)