(Redirected from Paddy Fox)
George Bennerd Fox
- Bats Unknown, Throws Unknown
- Height 5' 9", Weight 185 lb.
- Debut July 13, 1891
- Final Game September 7, 1899
- Born December 1, 1868 in Pottstown, PA USA
- Died May 8, 1914 in Philadelphia, PA USA
George Fox was a major league player in the 1890s. At some point, he became confused with contemporary minor leaguer Patrick '"Paddy" Fox although there is no evidence that the nickname Paddy was ever applied to George during his playing career, although he is listed in some sources under that name.