Old Dominion University

From BR Bullpen

OldDomU.jpg

Players who went here

Old Dominion University was founded in 1930 as a 2 year school known as Norfolk Division of the College of William & Mary. The school began offering 4 year degrees in 1962 and changed names to Old Dominion College. The current name was adopted in 1969.

Coaches[edit]

Assistant Coaches[edit]