Ody Cleon Abbott
- Bats Left, Throws Right
- Height 5' 9", Weight 165 lb.
- School Southwestern Normal School, Washington & Jefferson College
- High School Monongahela High School
- Debut September 10, 1910
- Final Game October 15, 1910
- Born September 5, 1886 in New Eagle, PA USA
- Died April 13, 1933 in Washington, DC USA
Ody Abbott was at Washington & Jefferson College from 1906 to 1910, and in 1910 he was purchased by the St. Louis Cardinals from Newcastle of the Ohio-Pennsylvania League. He played in 22 games in the major leagues as an outfielder with the Cardinals under manager Roger Bresnahan. His range and fielding percentage were excellent, but he hit only .186.
Following his baseball career, he was sheriff of Washington county, Pennsylvania.