Norman L. Macht
From BR Bullpen
Norman Lee Macht
- School University of Chicago
 Biographical Information
Norman Macht is a freelance baseball historian who has authored numerous books and innumerable articles in publications such as Baseball Digest, The Sporting News, National Sports Daily, Sports Heritage, USA Today Baseball Weekly, The San Francisco Examiner and The National Pastime (plus other SABR publications).
 Further Reading
- Norman L. Macht: "Why Some Baseball Rules Need An Overhauling", Baseball Digest, December 1988, pp. 59-62. 
- Norman L. Macht: "Hall of Famer Jimmie Foxx Was a Phenom At A Young Age", Baseball Digest April 1990, pp. 86-89. 
- Norman L. Macht: "Billy Bruton Recalls How the Game Was Played in 1950s", Baseball Digest, August 1990, pp. 44-48. 
- Norman L. Macht: "Five Reasons Why Pitchers Suffer Arm Injuries", Baseball Digest (March 1991), pp. 57-58. 
- Norman L. Macht: Connie Mack and the Early Years of Baseball, University of Nebraska Press, Lincoln, NE, 2007.