Stade Municipal de Trois-Rivières
From BR Bullpen
The Stade Municipal de Trois-Rivières, known as Municipal Stadium in English, was built in 1938 as part of Exposition Park, which was a recreational complex in Trois-Rivières, QC. It was built during the Great Depression as part of a scheme for the unemployed to work on useful civic projects. The ballpark's official name since 2002 is "Stade Fernand-Bédard", after a former local baseball volunteer. The stadium was used by the Trois-Rivières Renards, Trois-Rivières Royals, Trois-Rivières Yankees, & Trois-Rivières Phillies in the 1940s and 1950s, and the Trois-Rivières Aigles in the 1970s.