From BR Bullpen
George William Haas
- Bats Left, Throws Right
- Height 6' 1", Weight 175 lb.
- Debut August 15, 1925
- Final Game September 1, 1938
- Born October 15, 1903 in Montclair, NJ USA
- Died June 30, 1974 in New Orleans, LA USA
 Biographical Information
After his playing career ended, Mule Haas spent seven seasons as a Chicago White Sox coach and four seasons as a minor league manager. He managed the Oklahoma City Indians for the first part of the 1939 season, the Hollywood Stars for the final portion of the 1948 season, the Montgomery Rebels for all of the 1949 season, and the Fayetteville A's for the first part of the 1950 season.
 Notable Achievements
- 100 Runs Scored Seasons: 1 (1929)
- Won three World Series with the Pittsburgh Pirates (1925; he did not play in the World Series) and the Philadelphia Athletics (1929 & 1930)