From BR Bullpen
Bryan Edmund Haas
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 0", Weight 180 lb.
- High School Franklin High School (Reisterstown)
- Debut September 8, 1976
- Final Game June 19, 1987
- Born April 22, 1956 in Baltimore, MD USA
 Biographical Information
Pitcher Moose Haas was drafted by the Milwaukee Brewers in the 2nd round of the 1974 amateur draft. Haas was with the Brewers by 1976, spending most of his ten seasons with the Brew Crew in the starting rotation. His best year was 1980 when he went 16-15 with a 3.10 ERA while pitching 252 1/3 innings. Traded before the 1986 season to the Oakland A's Haas spent the last two years of his career with the A's but was hampered with arm injuries. Haas finished his 12 big league seasons with a record of 100-83 and a 4.01 ERA.
 Notable Achievements
- AL Winning Percentage Leader (1983)
- 15 Wins Seasons: 1 (1980)
- 200 Innings Pitched Seasons: 1 (1980)