We performed a site update on April 16, 2013. Please let the admin know if you User_talk:Admin#APRIL_16.2C_2013 encounter any issues. All updates have been performed.
From BR Bullpen
Monty Franklin Pierce Stratton (Gander)
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 5", Weight 180 lb.
- Debut June 2, 1934
- Final Game September 27, 1938
- Born May 21, 1912 in Celeste, TX USA
- Died September 29, 1982 in Greenville, TX USA
 Biographical Information
Pitcher Monty Stratton of the Chicago White Sox was in the prime of his career when he lost his leg in 1938 as the result of a hunting accident. He returned as the Sox as a coach for several seasons before making a minor league comeback with a wooden leg in the 1940s.
 Notable Achievements
- AL All-Star (1937)
- 15 Wins Seasons: 2 (1937 & 1938)