From BR Bullpen
Milton Parker Scott (Mikado Milt)
- Bats Right, Throws Unknown
- Height 5' 9", Weight 160 lb.
- School Lake Forest College
- Debut September 30, 1882
- Final Game October 14, 1886
- Born January 17, 1861 in Chicago, IL USA
- Died November 3, 1938 in Baltimore, MD USA
 Biographical Information
Mikado Milt Scott played four seasons in the majors during the 1880's.
He was at Lake Forest College but left to play baseball at Fort Wayne. He also played semi-pro ball. Scott got into one game with the 1882 White Stockings when Cap Anson was injured at the end of the season. The team won the 1882 National League pennant.
He was an everyday first baseman from 1884-86.
Scott managed the Fort Wayne Hoosiers in 1883, and additionally may have managed in LaCrosse or Utica.
"First baseman Milt Scott loomed up strongly during the closing week of the season, and showed his old-time Association form. Scott is a gentleman ball player." - Sporting Life's Utica correspondent, Dec. 25, 1889