From BR Bullpen
Michael August Timlin
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 4", Weight 210 lb.
- School Southwestern University
- Debut April 8, 1991
- Final Game September 28, 2008
- Born March 10, 1966 in Midland, TX USA
 Biographical Information
Mike Timlin pitched eighteen years and over 1,000 games in the majors. Of those games, he has only started four. The most wins he had in one season was as a rookie when he won 11. His top save total was in 1996 when he had 31.
Mike never pitched in AAA as a Blue Jays prospect, instead making the professional roster in 1991 during Spring Training after having played for AA Knoxville.
He has pitched in four World Series - two with Toronto and two with Boston - and was on the winning side all four times.
 Notable Achievements
- AL Games Pitched Leader (2005)
- 30 Saves Seasons: 1 (1996)
- Won four World Series with the Toronto Blue Jays (1992 & 1993) and the Boston Red Sox (2004 & 2007)
 Records Held
- Games pitched in relief, right-hander, career, 1054