Michael Lee Oquist
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 2", Weight 170 lb.
- School University of Arkansas
- High School La Junta High School
- Debut August 14, 1993
- Final Game September 21, 1999
- Born May 30, 1968 in La Junta, CO USA
Mike Oquist pitched seven years in the majors, mostly in the American League and mostly as a starter.
In one dramatically poor appearance for the Oakland Athletics on August 3, 1998, he had the lowest game score in the Retrosheet era (since 1987). He gave up 14 runs, all earned, 16 hits, 4 homers, and walked 3 batters in five innings in a 14-1 loss to the New York Yankees. His game score was -21.
After his major league days he pitched several more years in the minors, through 2004.