From BR Bullpen
- Bats Both, Throws Right
- Height 6' 1", Weight 185 lb.
- School Louisiana State University
- High School East Jefferson High School
- Debut July 6, 1975
- Final Game October 3, 1976
- Born March 30, 1953 in Yazoo City, MS USA
- Died January 6, 1977 in Baton Rouge, LA USA
 Biographical Information
Mike Miley was a first round pick of the California Angels in the 1974 amateur draft. He had 262 at-bats as a shortstop in 1975 and 1976 with the Angels, who were managed by Dick Williams and briefly by Norm Sherry. Prior to this, he was chosen in the first round of the 1971 Major League draft by the Cincinnati Reds, but chose to attend LSU, where he excelled in baseball and football. He was LSU's starting quarterback in 1973, and played in the 1974 Orange Bowl, a 16-9 loss to Penn State.
He was also a football star at East Jefferson High School in Metairie, LA and at LSU. Mike Miley Playground (formerly Airline Park Playground) on West Metairie Avenue in Jefferson Parish, LA is named after him, and there is a Mike Miley Stadium.