From BR Bullpen
Michael Andreas Kreevich
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 7½", Weight 168 lb.
- Debut September 7, 1931
- Final Game September 23, 1945
- Born June 10, 1908 in Mount Olive, IL USA
- Died April 25, 1994 in Pana, IL USA
 Biographical Information
Mike Kreevich was 34 when World War II started and was active all four war years in the major leagues with the Philadelphia Athletics and St. Louis Browns. Though he was married with 3 children in 1945 he was called by his draft board for induction but given a six months extension. By that time the war was over and he did not go in service.
 Notable Achievements
- AL All-Star (1938)
- AL Triples Leader (1937)
 Records Held
- Tied MLB record by hitting four doubles in a game, September 4, 1937