From BR Bullpen
Michael J. Brannock
- Bats Unknown, Throws Unknown
- Height 5' 8", Weight 162 lb.
- Debut October 21, 1871
- Final Game August 28, 1875
- Born October 25, 1851 in Douglas, MA USA
- Died October 7, 1881 in Chicago, IL USA
 Biographical Information
Mike Brannock had five appearances over two seasons with the Chicago team of the National Association. He played third base.
The book Baseball Without Borders refers to him as a Canadian-born player. Other Canadian sources claim he was born in Guelph, Ontario.
The book Baseball Fever: Early Baseball in Michigan mentions that he was a player on the Actives, a team from Clinton, IA (apparently in 1871) which beat Chicago's White Stockings in a game.