From BR Bullpen
Michael Thomas Lansing
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 0", Weight 180 lb.
- School Wichita State University
- High School Natrona County High School
- Debut April 7, 1993
- Final Game September 8, 2001
- Born April 3, 1968 in Rawlins, WY USA
 Biographical Information
Mike Lansing, who played nine seasons in the majors, is one of only 12 major leaguers born in Wyoming and is the one with the most major league at-bats (through 2007). He was drafted in the 6th round of the 1990 amateur draft by the Miami Miracle of the Florida State League. The independent team had won the right to make some lower-round selections in that year's draft. After spending two years with Miami, he was signed by the Montreal Expos after the 1991 season and was in the majors by opening day of 1993.
Lansing became a coach with the Mobile BayBears in 2016.
 Notable Achievements
- 1993 Topps All-Star Rookie Team
- 20-Home Run Seasons: 1 (1997)