We performed a site update on April 16, 2013. Please let the admin know if you User_talk:Admin#APRIL_16.2C_2013 encounter any issues. All updates have been performed.
From BR Bullpen
Mark Alan Mulder
- Bats Left, Throws Left
- Height 6' 6", Weight 200 lb.
- School Michigan State University
- High School Thornwood High School
- Debut April 18, 2000
- Final Game July 9, 2008
- Born August 5, 1977 in South Holland, IL USA
 Biographical Information
Mark Mulder went 1-0 with a 1.42 ERA for the 1999 Pan American Games. He got the start in the semifinals, which would determine who would advance to the 2000 Olympics. Mulder allowed one run in six innings but was matched by Mexico's Tavo Alvarez before Dan Wheeler relieved Mulder. The US rallied to win in extra innings.
 Notable achievements
- 2-time AL All-Star (2003 & 2004)
- AL Wins Leader (2001)
- 2-time AL Complete Games Leader (2003 & 2004)
- 2-time AL Shutouts Leader (2001 & 2003)
- 15 Wins Seasons: 5 (2001-2005)
- 20 Wins Seasons: 1 (2001)
- 200 Innings Pitched Seasons: 4 (2001, 2002, 2004 & 2005)
- Won a World Series with the St. Louis Cardinals in 2006 (he did not play in the World Series)
 Related sites
- thebaseballcube.com - Minor League statistics and analysis