Mark Francis Lukasiewicz
- Bats Left, Throws Left
- Height 6' 5", Weight 240 lb.
- School Oklahoma State University, Brevard Community College
- High School Secaucus High School
- Debut May 11, 2001
- Final Game September 29, 2002
- Born March 8, 1973 in Jersey City, NJ USA
Mark Lukasiewicz was drafted by the Toronto Blue Jays in 1993. After being in their minor league system for a seven years, he became a free agent and then signed with the Anaheim Angels and saw action in 2001 and 2002 in the Major Leagues. He earned a World Series Ring in 2002.
Lukasiewicz started his career as a starting pitcher, but was moved to the bullpen while he was with the Syracuse Chiefs. Mark re-joined Syracuse for the 2004 season after a year in the independent leagues. As of 2006, Mark works with the Chiefs (the AAA club of the Toronto Blue Jays) and also does commentating on the radio for all of their home games.