From BR Bullpen
Louis Paul Leroy (Chief)
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 10", Weight 180 lb.
- Debut September 22, 1905
- Final Game April 20, 1910
- Born February 18, 1879 in Omro, WI USA
- Died October 10, 1944 in Shawano, WI USA
 Biographical Information
Louis Leroy was a Native American who pitched in the major and minor leagues. His best year in the majors was 1906 when his ERA was 2.22 in 44.7 innings.
He pitched for Montreal in 1904-05 and his pictures for those years can be found here: quebec.sabr.org/media_1904royaux.htm
- Led 1908 American Association with 21 L
- Led 1911 American Association with 23 L
- Led 1913 American Association with 20 L