From BR Bullpen
Leonard Anthony Harris
- Bats Left, Throws Right
- Height 5' 10", Weight 205 lb.
- School Miami-Dade North Community College
- High School Miami Jackson High School
- Debut September 7, 1988
- Final Game October 2, 2005
- Born October 28, 1964 in Miami, FL USA
 Biographical Information
Harris played eighteen years in the National League. He was an unusually versatile player, with 485 games at third base, 300 at second base, 161 in right field, 157 in left field, 87 at first base, 52 at shortstop, 12 at DH, 3 in center field, one scoreless inning as a pitcher and many games as a pinchhitter.
His first ten and a half seasons were with only two teams, the Cincinnati Reds and the Los Angeles Dodgers, while his last seven and a half years were with six other teams, spending most of that time with the New York Mets and Florida Marlins.
He became the Washington Nationals hitting coach during the 2007 season and continued in the role in 2008. Joining the Los Angeles Dodgers organization, he was the Camelback Ranch Senior Hitting Coach in 2009-2010 and the hitting coach for the Great Lakes Loons in 2011. Harris was a coach for the GCL Marlins in 2013.
 Records Held
- Hits, as a pinch hitter, career, 212
- At bats, as a pinch hitter, season, 83, 2001
- At bats, as a pinch hitter, career, 804
- Games, as a pinch hitter, season, 95, 2001
- Games, as a pinch hitter, career, 810