From BR Bullpen
- Bats Both, Throws Right
- Height 5' 9", Weight 150 lb.
- School Laney College, San Jose State University
- High School Castlemont High School
- Debut July 14, 1973
- Final Game May 30, 1978
- Born October 10, 1949 in Martinez, CA USA
 Biographical Information
Larry Lintz played for the Ponce Lions of the Puerto Rico Winter Baseball League. Known mainly for his speed, he spent two seasons being used almost exclusively as a pinch-runner with the Oakland Athletics in 1976 and 1977. He had 39 at-bats in 108 games over the two seasons, and barely played in the field.
In 1974, he played only 113 games with the Montreal Expos, sharing duties at second base with Jim Cox, but he still managed to set a team record with 50 stolen bases. The record held until 1980, when Ron LeFlore shattered it by stealing 97 bases.
 Notable Achievements
- 50 Stolen Bases Seasons: 1 (1974)