We performed a site update on April 16, 2013. Please let the admin know if you User_talk:Admin#APRIL_16.2C_2013 encounter any issues. All updates have been performed.
From BR Bullpen
Lawrence Joseph Doyle (Laughing Larry)
- Bats Left, Throws Right
- Height 5' 10", Weight 165 lb.
- Debut July 22, 1907
- Final Game October 2, 1920
- Born July 31, 1886 in Caseyville, IL USA
- Died March 1, 1974 in Saranac Lake, NY USA
 Biographical Information
"It's great to be young and a Giant!" - Larry Doyle
Laughing Larry Doyle was the 1912 National League MVP and led the 1915 National League in batting average. Most of his career was spent with the New York Giants under manager John McGraw and he appeared in the 1911-13 World Series.
He played in the minors in 1906-07 and also in 1921-22. He was in addition the manager in 1921-22.
 Notable Achievements
- NL MVP (1912)
- NL Batting Average Leader (1915)
- 2-time NL Hits Leader (1909 & 1915)
- NL Singles Leader (1915)
- NL Doubles Leader (1915)
- NL Triples Leader (1911)
- 100 Runs Scored Seasons: 1 (1911)