Kirk Edward McCaskill
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 1", Weight 196 lb.
- School University of Vermont
- High School Trinity-Pawling School
- Debut May 1, 1985
- Final Game July 20, 1996
- Born April 9, 1961 in Kapuskasing, ON CAN
Kirk McCaskill was an all-American hockey player at the University of Vermont. He was drafted in the 4th round of the 1981 NHL entry draft (64th overall) by the Winnipeg Jets, and played the 1983-84 season for the Sherbrooke Jets of the AHL. His father, Ted McCaskill, played with the Minnesota North Stars of the NHL and the Los Angeles Sharks of the WHA in 1967-68, 1972-73, and 1973-74.
He is the only pitcher ever to give up back-to-back home runs to a father and son; it happened on September 14, 1990 facing Ken Griffey and Ken Griffey, Jr. McCaskill's 106 wins were second by a Canadian major leaguer, following Ferguson Jenkins, until Ryan Dempster surpassed him in 2011.
- 15 Wins Seasons: 2 (1986 & 1989)
- 200 Innings Pitched Seasons: 3 (1986, 1989 & 1992)
- 200 Strikeouts Seasons: 1 (1986)